General Terms and Conditions of Strenesse AG for the use of Strenesse Online Shop
§ 1 General - Scope
By submitting an order, the customer ("Purchaser") agrees to accept the following General Terms and Conditions of Strenesse AG ("STRENESSE") for the use of STRENESSE Online Shop ("STRENESSE Shop").
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) STRENESSE shall retain the right to refuse acceptance of orders submitted to the STRENESSE Shop. Acceptance of an order is at the sole discretion of STRENESSE. If an online order is not carried out by STRENESSE, the STRENESSE Shop shall inform Purchaser immediately.
(2) The order submitted by Purchaser on the website http://www.strenesse.com constitutes an offer to form a sale contract. A sale contract is only formed upon the shipment of the ordered product and the sending of an accompanying shipment confirmation.
(3) Unless expressly stated otherwise in the article description, all articles are supplied without the items of decoration pictured.
§ 3 Content of the contract
The text of the contract (the submitted order) is not stored by STRENESSE and cannot be accessed after the order procedure is completed.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is ex works to the delivery address specified by the purchaser.
(2) All details concerning availability, carriage and delivery of a product are given solely as estimations and approximate guidelines and are not intended to be binding or guaranteed delivery or shipping information. If Strenesse AG discovers while processing the order that the products you have ordered are not available, you will be informed separately by e-mail. No contract of sale is established for the non-available goods.
§ 5 Prices - Terms of payment
(1) All prices given in the STRENESSE Shop include statutory Value Added Tax.
(2) Strenesse AG accepts the payment options displayed during the order process, such as payment by credit card, payment by direct debit, payment by PayPal or payment against invoice. Purchaser may elect to pay for the goods by invoice (on account), by bank direct debit or by card. If Purchaser chooses invoice payment, the payment amount is due 14 days after receipt of the goods. If Purchaser has already returned individual articles listed in an invoice, the price of the returned articles may be deducted from the total invoice amount.
In cases of justified interest, Seller [STRENESSE] runs an automatic credit check on Purchaser during the order procedure by applying to a credit reference agency such as BÜRGEL AG. The results of this credit check determine the opportunity to order and methods of payment offered to Purchaser by Seller [STRENESSE]. In particular, the results of this automatic credit check determine whether Seller [STRENESSE] offers options of payment by credit card or invoice to Purchaser. Where a credit risk is indicated, Seller [STRENESSE] shall also be entitled to withdraw wholly or in part from any existing contracts where Purchaser has failed to pay the purchase price when due despite being in receipt of reminders.
(3) Discounts may only be deducted with express written agreement.
(4) If Purchaser falls into arrears STRENESSE shall be entitled to charge reminder fees of an all-in sum of EUR 5.00. In addition, Purchaser undertakes in the event of arrears to reimburse all costs caused by appropriate actions taken to collect the unpaid amount, including legal costs, statutory rate of interest on arrears, expenses, costs of collection(including costs of commissioning an approved collection agency and lawyer's costs) and processing costs.
(5) Purchaser shall only be entitled to offset invoice amounts in cases where his/her claims are undisputed, res judicata or acknowledged by STRENESSE.
(6) During the order process, Strenesse AG may order an automatic credit rating check to be conducted on the customer by one of the credit information services listed below in cases of justified interest. The result of the credit rating check will determine the type of payment option offered to the customer during the concrete order process.
accumio finance service GmbH, Postfach 101229, 69002 Heidelberg
Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH & Co. KG, Gasstraße 18, 22761 Hamburg
CEG Creditreform Consumer GmbH, Hellersbergerstraße 11, 41460 Neuss
Deutsche Post Direkt GmbH, Sträßchensweg 10, 53113 Bonn.
§ 6 Delivery - Shipping Costs
(1) Standard shipping: STRENESSE Shop delivers orders within Germany for a flat-fee shipping charge of EUR 4.90. For Austria and the Benelux countries this flat-fee shipping charge is EUR 8.90.
(2) Express shipping: Express shipping is only possible on orders within Germany and incurs a flat-fee shipping charge of EUR 12.50.
(3) The delivery period will be extended upon the occurrence of industrial dispute, particularly strikes and lock-outs, and of unforeseen obstacles beyond the control of STRENESSE, including disruptions to business operations and delays in the supply of essential materials, insofar as such obstacles can be demonstrated to have a substantial impact on the delivery of the goods. This shall also apply to the occurrence of such circumstances at our sub-contractors. STRENESSE shall also bear no liability for the circumstances described if they occur during an existing delay. STRENESSE shall inform Purchaser as soon as possible of the beginning and end of such obstacles.
§ 7 Right to Exchange and Return Goods Free of Charge
All goods purchased in the STRENESSE Shop may be returned free of charge by Purchaser without specifying a reason by sending to the following address:
Germany, Austria, Benelux:
Strenesse Online Shop
Amshamer Straße 2
If possible, the return address label (postage paid) enclosed with the order should be used for the return shipment. This will be a practice of revocation, too and therefore the purchaser hasn’t to inform Strenesse. The returned goods must be in a condition corresponding to normal use in trying them on - as would have been possible in a shop, for example - and must have all original labels still attached. If goods are returned in a condition of deterioration consistent with use above and beyond this normal use, STRENESSE reserves the right to demand compensation.
§ 8 Instruction of revocation
(1) Right of revocation
The purchaser shall have the right to revoke the contract within 14 days without rationale. The revocation period will commence upon receipt of the products. The purchaser has to inform Strenesse of practicing the right of revocation by letter to Strenesse AG, c/o Docdata Fasion Services GmbH, Ludwigstraße 45B, 85399 Hallbergmoos or by e-mail email@example.com. A timely dispatch of the revocation or purchased article within 14 days shall suffice.
(2) Consequence of revocation
In case of an effective revocation, Strenesse refund the payment received within 14 days. The period will commence upon receipt of communication of the revocation. The refund will be effected into the account the purchaser used for the payment. The refund can be refused until Strenesse receives the articles. The articles have to be returned immediately within 14 days after communication of the revocation. The return will be free. If goods are returned in a condition of deterioration consistent with use above and beyond this normal use, the purchaser will be obligated to pay compensation for lost value.
§ 9 Transfer of Risks - Transport Damage
(1) If goods are supplied with visible damage to packaging or content, Purchaser shall complain immediately to the delivery agent and refuse acceptance of the goods, notwithstanding his/her warranty rights, and shall immediately contact the STRENESSE Shop by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling the hotline +49 (0) 49 (0)1805 25 52 17* or by another method (regular mail), to enable STRENESSE to exercise its rights against the delivery agent if applicable.
(2) Risk is transferred to Purchaser upon acceptance of the consignment.
§ 10 Retention of Title
Goods remain the property of STRENESSE until payment has been made in full.
§ 11 Disclaimer of Liability for External Links
STRENESSE has no influence on the contents of any links to other suppliers on this website and therefore cannot provide any guarantee or accept any liability for these contents. The respective supplier or site operator is always responsible for the contents of these sites. The linked sites were checked for possible statutory violations and infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not visible at that time, but permanent surveillance of the contents of linked sites is unreasonable without specific reason to suspect a legal infringement. Such links are removed immediately if legal infringements are discovered.
§ 11 Applicable Law
German law shall apply exclusively with the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), even if Purchaser's place of residence is outside Germany.
§ 12 Complaints
Purchaser may address any complaints concerning the circumstances of formation of the contract or the method of its execution to:
Telefon +49 (0)9081 807 404*
*Call to Deutsche Telekom landline (German), charges for those calls may vary from mobile networks or different landline providers.
§ 13 Website provider
The website provided at the domain www.strenesse.com is operated by
Company headquarters: Nördlingen
Registration court: Augsburg, Commercial Register No. 2034
VAT ID.: 812863343
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerd Strehle
CEO: Kris N. Strehle